Sunday, May 4, 2008

The New York Yankees and Bling That I Want

First off...

Holy Shit, spring is here motherfuckers!
Every living thing is so happy!
Except for the dead baby bird I saw yesterday. RIP little bird.

Okay. Here is my new bling fantasy: I was going to post it online but I couldn't find a picture online. I want an opal ring that costs $245. Whatever, no big thing. It's really thin gold ring with a lovely oblong blue opal. It's so lovely...

Alright. So, I don't think anyone who I imagine reading this blog will care about what I'm about to talk about..but if there is someone out there that does, maybe we can talk more about this.

Yo, the New York Yankees are sucking. I'm ready to throw up my hands and call it a Rebuilding Year. Miracles are known to happen with the New York Yankees and that's why people love/hate them and I'm all for faith, but this team is looking really shitty.. So much for finally having a good bull pen, eh? And I hate it every time A-Rod is quoted in the newspaper-he sounds really uneducated and like an conceded asshole. But, he does feels a lot of responsibility to the team, I can't imagine that's too healthy with the traumatic relationship with Yankee fans. Poor guy. Does anyone know if his wife had her babe? I heard she was prego awhile ago. Poor wife, too. Poor Joe Girardi. Poor Jorge Posada. Poor Phil Hughes. Poor healthy Yankees that have to endure the pressure of being Yankees and feeling like they have to step it up.

In related news, has anyone seen a picture of Matsui's wife, not just the drawing?-how weird was that?!

1 comment:

Megan Thomas-Melly said...

The Yanks may be sucking, but the Phillies are doing pretty good. Yea underdoggies!!!