Friday, June 20, 2008

More on preschool and the color made in heaven..



So, this is the color made in heaven..It might actually be a little more intense than the color made in heaven, but I didn't take a picture of the color made in heaven on the hydrangea outside until a few minutes ago. So, I love this light yellow green color. The lighter the better. The hydrangea was really good about a week ago. But, yeah, isn't this the most beautiful?! The color was seriously made in heaven.

* * *

So, the school year's ending. And, it wasn't easy. But it was great. I freakin love those kids. Working with them has been irritating, aggravating, and sometimes very annoying, but it has also been filled with such love, curiosity, and fun. In that way, it's been very rewarding. These 3 year olds I had are so smart. They can't read, but they understand the world a little bit. They have wonderful imaginations and memories. I got used to complaining about my job, but the kids rule and the parents rule too, and I need to remind myself of that more. Being part of this school community and also the Clinton Hill CSA have made life here in Brooklyn feel a lot more inclusive. Which is great.

No comments: