Sunday, April 13, 2008

My Seedlings



















Trimardeau Mix Pansies
Nasturtium



















Trimardeau Mix Pansies
Swiss Giant Pansies

So, I decided to work towards some amazing(ly ambitious, and possibly unrealistic) flower/veggie window boxes all from seeds. It's a very romantic idea to start everything from seeds, but not the easiest thing to do. But I thought I'd give parenting a shot. Here are my first two trays a day or two after germinating. Spring in Brooklyn, how romantic and lovely. I love celebrating the longer days with life, and I love sharing them even more, so there you are. Happy Spring and longer days and new life.

1 comment:

vercingetorix said...

omg when is it too late to start seeds? do you have to worry about the plants fighting with each other in the window box?

they look lovely btw